USE OF NUMERATOR SERVICES AND THIS SITE ARE LIMITED TO USERS WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD. USE OF THE SERVICE IS NOT DIRECTED TO USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE, REGISTER AS A CUSTOMER OR SEND PERSONAL INFORMATION TO NUMERATOR.
Order of Precedence
Restrictions On Use
None of our products or services are intended for use or purchase by children. Accordingly, Market Track does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Information You Provide
You may not post, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm minors by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, us. Links to such sites are provided as a service to you and users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site. We have not reviewed any or all of such sites and are not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are to be accessed at your own risk, and we make no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply our endorsement of that site or its content.
All of the Content, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Numerator does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not accurate or complete.
Limitation of Liability
NUMERATOR PROVIDES THIS SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY OF THE NUMERATOR PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS FAILURE OR LOSS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SAME. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF NUMERATOR TO ANY PARTY RELATING TO THIS SITE (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED $10.
You are responsible for complying with the hardware and software requirements of this site, which may change over time without notice to you (e.g., support for access via outdated web browsers may be terminated).
Last updated: September 28, 2018.